Our decorative moldings are hand-made in South Africa using the finest poly-resin formula to ensure resilience.
SIZE OF MOLDING: 180mm x 60mm x 10mm each
They are so easy to apply:
- Determine the molding of your choice and please take note of the measurements to ensure that it will be suitable for the planned area of your furniture / decor piece.
- Affix prior to painting using a good quality adhesive. We recommend the syringe type resin polymer adhesives as once set, it is almost impossible to break the bond.
- If you need to manipulate the mold to fit a uneven surface, soak the mold in hot water that has just boiled from the kettle for about 2-3 minutes (Longer for larger pieces)
- Please be gentle with molds as bending it too suddenly will cause the mold to break.
- Apply your adhesive and gently maneuver the mold until it fits flush with the surface.
- Once set, you can paint over in the technique of your choice.
(Images displayed are for reference purposes only, our stock is delivered plain white and not glazed)