There's nothing like the charm of a whimsical French Shabby-Chic design.
Try our range of repeat border designs to add the perfect finish to walls, furniture or anything you can imagine.
Available in 210x70mm and 310x105mm which is perfect for a variety of applications.
Add that extra charm to your next up-cycled furniture creation.
There is only 1 rule and that is to have Fun !
"You're The Artist ! "
Tips For A Perfectly Stenciled Image , Every Time !
Stenciling is so much fun and could not be easier to accomplish that perfect finish !
We sell a variety of stencils which suit so many applications. Try our larger stencils on walls, floors, furniture or even on fabric.
- You’ll need some basic materials such as paint and a few hardware supplies such as masking tape, a brush and your choice of paint, all of which are available to purchase on our site.
- Determine where you would like the image and affix the stencil to the surface with masking tape and(or) low tack craft adhesive.
- Get ready to paint. A common mistake is to overload the paintbrush or foam brush with too much paint, just use a small amount to begin with and blot off the excess on a paper towel.
- Gently dab the image or gently go over the design with a foam roller, until you complete the image.
- If you are using chalk-paint, then the surface should be dry to the touch after about 10 minutes.
- Gently remove the tape and stencil, and voila !
Invite your friends over for some tea, so that too can enjoy your new creation!