How about a little whimsy?
Well, there's ornate birdcages will help you add just that to any furniture or décor item that you can imagine, you can even try it on walls using our easy to apply old fashioned paint which adheres to just about any surface !
Did you know that Granny B's Old Fashioned Paint is completely kids safe?
Stencil dimensions: 150mm x 70mm per image - 4 images
All we know is that this old fashioned stencil will look great just about anywhere!
Tips for stencilling:
- Stencils are a fun and exciting way for you to express your creativity. They're so easy to use provided they are applied correctly.
- Using Granny B's Old Fashioned Paint, just about any surface is fair game. Try stencilling on walls, cupboards, even fabric!
- Make sure that the surface is dry.
- Tape the stencil edges down to avoid slipping.
- Dab a bit of paint on scrap material or a paper plate.
- Using a dry brush, apply a bit of paint and brush off excess.
- For a clean image, hardly any paint should be on the brush.
- Slowly brush over edges of stencil, pressing slightly harder in more detailed areas.
- Keep applying paint gradually until the stencil image has been painted, try to keep the application of paint consistent throughout.
- If paint bleeds under the stencil, then too much paint has been used.
- Leave to dry for 10 - 15mins and remove tape and stencil.