Oh My, How Stunning !
What a fun stencil to play around with.
Stencil dimensions: 42cm x 60cm (A2)
All we know is that this sticky stencil will look great just about anywhere!
Tips for stencilling:
- Stencils are a fun and exciting way for you to express your creativity. They're so easy to use provided they are applied correctly.
- Using Granny B's Old Fashioned Paint, just about any surface is fair game. Try stencilling on walls, cupboards, even fabric!
- Make sure that the surface is dry.
- Stick the stencil to your surface.
- Dab a bit of paint on scrap material or a paper plate.
- Using a dry brush, apply a bit of paint and brush off excess.
- For a clean image, hardly any paint should be on the brush.
- Slowly brush over edges of stencil, pressing slightly harder in more detailed areas.
- Keep applying paint gradually until the stencil image has been painted, try to keep the application of paint consistent throughout.
- If paint bleeds under the stencil, then too much paint has been used.
- Remove stencil carefully immediately after use.
- To clean - wipe the stencil with a damp cloth after use or you can wash the stencil by sticking it onto a bathtub or sink and carefully wash paint off with luke warm water. Dab dry with a cloth and let it try face down in order to reapply to the white backing.
- Ensure to reapply to the correct side (shiny) of the white backing.