Classic Fleur De Lis
This stunning design can be applied to just about anywhere. Try it on kitchen cupboards and furniture. It's a classic repeatable design so can even make a great wallpaper design with a contrasting colour.
This design features 4x stencils in one, to help you create just about anywhere.
Stencil dimensions: 120mm x 120mm (Largest) 100mm x 100mm (Large) 80mm x 80mm (Medium) 60mm x 60mm (Small)
All we know is that this old fashioned stencil will look great just about anywhere!
Tips for stencilling:
- Stencils are a fun and exciting way for you to express your creativity. They're so easy to use provided they are applied correctly.
- Using Granny B's Old Fashioned Paint, just about any surface is fair game. Try stencilling on walls, cupboards, even fabric!
- Make sure that the surface is dry.
- Tape the stencil edges down to avoid slipping.
- Dab a bit of paint on scrap material or a paper plate.
- Using a dry brush, apply a bit of paint and brush off excess.
- For a clean image, hardly any paint should be on the brush.
- Slowly brush over edges of stencil, pressing slightly harder in more detailed areas.
- Keep applying paint gradually until the stencil image has been painted, try to keep the application of paint consistent throughout.
- If paint bleeds under the stencil, then too much paint has been used.
- Leave to dry for 10 - 15mins and remove tape and stencil.