Mandala's are so pleasing to the eye and are generally always exhibit radial balance.
We supply this Mandala design in a full 360 degree image.
Try applying this unique design to the corners of a table for a unique look.
Or as a focal point in a bedroom / living area.
Available in 300x300mm and 450x450mm
Add that extra charm to your next up-cycled furniture creation.
There is only 1 rule and that is to have Fun !
Tips For A Perfectly Stenciled Image , Every Time !
Stenciling is so much fun and could not be easier to accomplish that perfect finish !
We sell a variety of stencils which suit so many applications. Try our larger stencils on walls, floors, furniture or even on fabric.
- You’ll need some basic materials such as paint and a few hardware supplies such as masking tape, a brush and your choice of paint, all of which are available to purchase on our site.
- Determine where you would like the image and affix the stencil to the surface with masking tape and(or) low tack craft adhesive.
- Get ready to paint. A common mistake is to overload the paintbrush or foam brush with too much paint, just use a small amount to begin with and blot off the excess on a paper towel.
- Gently dab the image or gently go over the design with a foam roller, until you complete the image.
- If you are using chalk-paint, then the surface should be dry to the touch after about 10 minutes.
- Gently remove the tape and stencil, and voila !
Invite your friends over for some tea, so that too can enjoy your new creation!