Let's 'Chalk' about Granny B's Metallic Paint
Our paint is formulated to be Lead Free and has excellent adhesion properties.
No prior preparation or sanding is required to achieve amazing results when painting over glass, metal, ceramic, enamel, melamine, fabric ( yes fabric!) and more !
In fact even with slight dings and dents on the existing piece to be painted, the overall look is enhanced when using our product.
Once dry, the finish will be a matt, chalk-like finish.
- Shake the product well.
- A silicone bristle brush is preferable as there is very little fibre loss.
- Allow approx 30mins between coats.
- It's normal for lighter colours to require more coats than darker colours.
- To thicken the product, simply leave a small amount to dry slightly, creating an impasto.
- The finished product is quite porous and you may want to seal it with our water-based varnish, which will provide a satin finish, enhancing the colour of your project.
- To clean your equipment, simply use warm soapy water.
- Please remember to seal your paint pots, as air will dry out the product.