As you know Granny B's has always looked at ways of giving back to causes we believe in. The Reach For A Dream Foundation is a cause that we are proud to be associated with, they've been doing unbelievable work in the lives of children with life threatening illnesses for over 30 years. We encourage you to visit their webpage for more info: www.reachforadream.org.za
This year we are wanting to set not only a world record for the largest chalk-painting class ever undertaken, we are doing it all for Reach For a Dream.
Our main Gauteng event will be hosted at Hans Moore High School in Benoni
(www.hansmoore.co.za) They have kindly donated the use of their venue for the event and will provide the necessary facilities and support pertaining to an event of this size.
- All profits from the sale of these tickets go to the Reach For A Dream Foundation...and we're hoping to get even more sponsorship as the marketing kicks-off!
- 4 x 50ml Granny B's Old Fashioned Paints (based on your choice of one of our three available palettes: Bold, Pastel,Vintage), 125ml Granny B's Classic Seal, 12,5mm Brush, 4x Blank MDF placemats (the project), 2x mini postcard style stencils (random selection, but feel free to share designs with fellow painters on the day), Granny B's Gift Presentation Box and of course... support and instruction
- Access to the Gauteng Painting Venue; kindly provided by Hans Moore High School, with parking, use of facilities and access to all day entertainment provided by Hans Moore's own students, external entertainers, product vendors and so much more which we will tell you about as we get closer to the Big Day!
How it all works:
- Purchase your ticket to the event right here on-line, being sure to choose from one of the colour palette's we have available (Bold, Natural, Pastel)
- You'll receive an order confirmation email once your order is processed (payment verified)
- Bring a print-out of the order confirmation to the venue at anytime from 8am on 2 November, along with any form of ID
- We'll check your name against our list, and issue you with your paint-kit, in other words you get your painting kit at the venue on the day
- You'll then be shown to the painting area and things will get into swing from about 9am
- All items are supplied by participating sponsors below cost, and where possible even subsidised - if you had to put a retail price on this package it's worth well over R400 - considering that you'll have the support of experienced workshop hosts and craft teachers who'll teach you the techniques you need to know to complete your project
- By purchasing a ticket to the event, you fully indemnify Granny B's, it's sponsors, organisers, Reach For A Dream Foundation, venue owners, agents, volunteers, vendors and any party associated with the event, campaign and initiative against any loss, injury, or damage to person or property
- This is a Family event, and no alcohol or any controlled substances are to be brought to the venue
- Children are most welcome, however it must be stressed that supervision and care for minors will be the sole responsibility of the parent or guardian in attendance
- Transfer of tickets, refunds, exchanges or returns are not possible given the nature of the the initiatives
- Only the Granny B's and Reach For A Dream events (of which several initiatives will be managed via the Granny B's stockist network) will deemed the official charity event, that is to say Granny B's is the sole paint, sponsor appointed by Reach For a Dream
- The sum total of all individuals painting across the country at the same time albeit at different locations will be counted toward the total number of painters which will be used in making an application for official record acknowledgement
- Should you need any information, or have any queries, please drop an email to email@example.com